Professional data recovery (data extraction) from more than 22,000 mobile devices including smartphones, tablets, cellular phones, smart watches and portable GPS devices.
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Physical data recovery from more than 5,000 mobile devices including:
- Android devices while bypassing pattern lock (password/PIN) by using custom boot-loaders enabling accurate and forensically sound data recoveries from more than 2,300 devices including HTC, Motorola, Samsung Galaxy S, SII, SIII, S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge and Note 5.
- Most Apple IO devices.
- Access to locked devices by bypassing, revealing or disabling the user lock code.
- BlackBerry® devices running OS 4-7 with exclusive decoding: BBM data, apps, emails, Bluetooth etc..
- Locked Nokia BB5 devices including password extraction from some devices.
- Locical data recovery from more than 9000 mobile devices.
- The extraction and decoding of application data, passwords (user lock codes), emails, call history, SMS & MMS, IM (instant messaging), contacts, calendar, media files, location information, phone details (IMEI/ESN), ICCID and IMSI, SIM location information (TMIS, MCC,MNC,LAC) etc. plus the generation of easy-to-read reports if required.
- File system and logical extraction for iPhone 6S, 6S Plus and 6C devices.
- File system data recovery from more than 3700 mobile devices including data extraction from any device running Windows phone 7.5 and 8 including Nokia, HTC, Samsung, Huawei and ZTE.
- Password recovery from more than 1300 mobile devices.
WE EMPLOY FOUR MOBILE DEVICE DATA RECOVERY LEVELS:
It is the process of extracting the logical file system including databases and hidden files from mobile devices not yet supported using the physical data recovery process. This does not include the recovery of unallocated space but in some cases enables the recovery of deleted files employing methods and software more advanced than D.I.Y. mobile recovery programs.
Deleted database records such as call log entries, contacts, messages (MMS/SMS) etc. can in some cases be recovered following a file system, physical or hardware data recovery.
This is an advanced process where a bit-by-bit copy (clone) is made of the entire flash memory (including unallocated space) on the lowest possible level using Chip-Off and. These methods bypass the devices operating system accessing the internal flash memory chip directly. The process is in some cases made possible using custom boot loaders that can bypass user locks or passcodes. This not only enables the acquisition and recovery of intact (un-altered) but also hidden or deleted data.
Unallocated space may contain deleted data like SMS records, call logs, phonebook entries, media files such as photos and videos, deleted passwords, installed applications, geo tags, location information, GPS fixes, emails, chats etc.
This is an advanced process of recovering a physically damaged (e.g. broken, faulty, dead, water damaged etc.) mobile device. The process could include taking the device apart and removing the memory and other chips in order to recover the data. It is typically a complex and time consuming process taking on average 3-8 weeks.