HARD DISK DRIVE (HDD) DATA RECOVERY
Professional hard drive data recovery from PC, laptop and external USB hard drives - that is irrespective of the condition of the media and/or potential data loss situation.
Whether your hard drive is suffering from an electro-mechanical failure (hardware) or a logical failure (software) our team of professionals with over 14 years of experience can help you recover your lost data.
WE RECOVER DATA FROM MOST FILE SYSTEMS AND PARTITION TYPES, INCLUDING:
- NTFS (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP)
- FAT12 (DOS)
- FAT 16 (Microsoft NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.X, DOS, IBM DOS)
- FAT 32 (Windows XP, Windows 2000, ME, 98)
- Microsoft NT 3, 4, Server 2000, Server 2003, Windows XP, XP64 BIT, Vista (FAT, NTFS, NTFS 5, ExFAT)
- LINUX EXT2FS/EXT3FS/REISIZER FS(REISERFS), LVM/IBM EVMS, SGI-XFS, JFS, btrfs, LVM (Logical Volume Management)
- Novell Netware (NSS, UFS, NWFS)
- Apple Macintosh (MFS, HFS, HFS+, UFS, HPFS)
- UNIX SCO OpenServer and Xenix
- UNIXWARE Novell, SCO, UFS
- UNIX SOLARIS (SUN), BSD/FreeBSD, QNX, HPUX, UNIXIRIX, AIX (IBM RS/6000)
- VMware (VMFS)
- ISO 9660
- DVD (UDF)
- LYNX OS (LynxFS)
WE RECOVER DATA FROM ALL HARD DISK MEDIA TYPES, INCLUDING:
- Personal computer (PC) 3.5" hard disk drive recovery - SSD, IDE, EIDE, PATA, Fibre Channel and SATA connectors.
- Laptop 2.5"/1.8" hard disk drive recovery - SSD, IDE, SATA, Solid State Drives (SSD), ZIF, LIF, Fibre Channel and Micro SATA connectors.
- External 3.5"/2.5" hard disk drive recovery "“ USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Firewire and eSATA connectors.
- Server, RAID, NAS, SAN hard disk drive recovery
- SCSI and SAS hard drives (including, multi-boot, spanned, striped (RAID 0), mirrored (RAID 1), JBOD , RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10 and all other types of RAID configurations).
- Virtual machines, Volumes and File Systems
- RLL, MFM, ST hard disk
WE RECOVERY DATA FROM THESE AND ALL OTHER CRASHED DRIVE SYMPTOMS AND ERROR MESSAGES:
Some common situations and error messages which would suggest that your drive might be suffering from one or more failures or other potential data loss scenarios:
- Hard drive no longer recognized by the operating system or BIOS.
- Hard drive detected by the BIOS / operating system, but reporting as unreadable.
- Hard drive making strange / funny sounds when power is applied.
- Hard disk drive not spinning despite power being applied.
- Primary hard disk failure / Secondary hard disk failure.
- Can"™t Read From the Source File or Disk
- Inaccessible boot device.
- Unable to access drive "X".
- Disk error, press any key.
- Device not ready, reading drive "X".
- Operating system not found / missing operating system.
- The BIOS recognizes the drive but with garbage parameters.
- The BIOS recognizes the drive but the data is inaccessible.
- The drive reports bad sectors.
- NTLDR is missing, Press any key to restart.
- Replace disk and press any key to continue.
- The drive reads some data but reports cyclic redundancy checking (crc) errors.