Professional laptop data recovery from 2.5" and 1.8" hard drives - that is irrespective of the condition of the media and/or potential data loss situation.
Laptop hard drives are by nature more susceptible to failure due to the fact that laptops are more portable and accidents are more likely to occur. For example, we have had numerous instances where laptops have been driven over by cars, dropped, intentionally manhandled by disgruntled employees, excessive forced being applied on the keyboard in frustration (fist pounding on keyboard) or even dropped from buildings.
Apart from these failures laptop hard drives also suffer from similar software failures desktop hard drives do. Some common software failures we encounter are: formatted hard drives, deleted files and/or folders, corrupt partitions or partition damage, virus infections, encryption corruption and reinstallation or reloads.
In the same way laptop hard drives also suffer from similar mechanical / electro mechanical failures. Some common hardware laptop data recovery failures include: laptop hard drive makes a clicking noise, seized motor, laptop hard drive not spinning / dead laptop drive, laptop drive spinning up and then down, laptop hard drive contamination, reading heads crash, firmware corruption and bad sectors.
WE RECOVER DATA FROM ALL 2.5" AND 1.8" LAPTOP HARD DRIVE MANUFACTURERS, INCLUDING:
Apple Macintosh, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Hitachi Travelstar, IBM, Maxtor, Quantum, Samsung, Seagate, Toshiba, and Western Digital.
LOST DATA CAN BE RECOVERED FROM ALL LAPTOP MANUFACTURERS, INCLUDING:
Compaq, Apple Mac, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Fujitsu-Siemens, LG, Mecer, Toshiba, Laptech, Samsung, Acer, Asus, and Sony.
DATA RECOVERY FROM ALL HARD DISK MEDIA TYPES INCLUDING:
Laptop 2.5"/1.8" hard disk drive recovery - IDE, SATA, Solid State Drives (SSD), ZIF, LIF, Fibre Channel and Micro SATA connectors.
We Recover Data from Most File Systems, Including:
- NTFS (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP)
- FAT12 (DOS)
- FAT 16 (Microsoft NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.X, DOS, IBM DOS)
- FAT 32 (Windows XP, Windows 2000, ME, 98)
- Microsoft NT 3, 4, Server 2000, Server 2003, Windows XP, XP64 BIT, Vista (FAT, NTFS, NTFS 5, ExFAT)
- LINUX EXT2FS/EXT3FS/REISIZER FS(REISERFS), LVM/IBM EVMS, SGI-XFS, JFS, btrfs, LVM (Logical Volume Management)
- Novell Netware (NSS, UFS, NWFS)
- Apple Macintosh (MFS, HFS, HFS+, UFS, HPFS)
- UNIX SCO OpenServer and Xenix
- UNIXWARE Novell, SCO, UFS
- UNIX SOLARIS (SUN), BSD/FreeBSD, QNX, HPUX, UNIXIRIX, AIX (IBM RS/6000)
- VMware (VMFS)
- ISO 9660
- DVD (UDF)
- LYNX OS (LynxFS)