Tecleo Cyber Solutions cc was established in 1997 specialising in PC, Laptop and Server installations, on-site repairs, sales and support as well as network installations and support. In 1999 our focus shifted to data recovery, adding digital forensics in 2004 with our primary focus on the recovery, forensic extraction, and analysis of data from servers, PC, and laptop hard disk drives, mobile devices, flash memory devices, tapes and almost (if not all) electronic data storage mediums and cloud storage locations.
OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
Specialised, , digital forensic investigations, incident response and from almost all types of digital data storage devices and locations including working, and non-working servers, NAS and RAID volumes, personal computer (PC) and laptop hard disk drives (HDD), external hard drives, solid-state drives (SSD), mobile devices (smartphones, mobile phones tablets, PDA's and cellular phones), backup tapes (tape cartridges), CDs and DVDs, memory sticks (flash drives), SD cards, the surface web and the dark web.
This includes data recovery and digital forensics from dropped, fire, water and power-surge damaged, corrupted, formatted, virus infected, hacked and password-protected storage devices.
We strive to have the best possible solutions available to recover and investigate your data no matter the potential data loss scenario!
OUR AREAS OF OPERATION
We are based in Centurion, South Africa (ZA), with our expertise trusted both locally and internationally. Our services are available, within the borders of South Africa, with the option of a free courier collection service, for all pre-approved work, and a free courier return service, for all successfully completed jobs, including in Gauteng (Pretoria, Johannesburg, Centurion), Kwazulu-Natal (Durban), Eastern Cape (Port Elizabeth, East London), Western Cape (Cape Town), Limpopo (Polokwane/Pietersburg), Mpumalanga (Nelspruit), North West (Rustenburg), Free State (Bloemfontein), Northern Cape (Kimberley).
Our primary concern is to recover or investigate your (or your customer's) data in a confidential, professional, efficient, and reliable manner aiming for the best possible outcome.
To help you look after your, or your customer's data.
Our facilities include data recovery and data forensic specific test and repair tools, equipment and software, including a class 100 cleanroom for the stripping, rebuilding, recovery, and investigation of almost all types of electronic media. This, combined with a team of experienced professionals, working in a secure environment, under a non-disclosure, will give your data the best possible chance of being revived, investigated or destroyed, in full confidentiality, as fast and in a good a condition as possible.
HOW WOULD YOU BENEFIT & WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A RELATIONSHIP WITH US?
- Having peace of mind that you are trusting your data in the hands of a company operating since 1999.
- Professional, fast, friendly and efficient assistance throughout the investigation, recovery or destruction process.
- Online Portal - Here you can view your quotations, invoices, correspondence, check the status of your ticket(s), add comments and attachments, approve (or decline) your quote(s) as well as create new ticket requests.
- Regular work progress updates.
- Free initial consultation with one of our experienced and competent technicians.
FREE COURIER COLLECTION AND DELIVERY SERVICE
OUR NO-SURPRISES, NO NONSENSE POLICIES
- You have a choice of four data recovery service options to suit your budget and circumstance.
- No quote rejection fee.
- No billable work will be undertaken unless a final quote is approved in writing.
OUR DATA GUARANTEE
- We will do everything possible to rectify the recovery or refund the recovery charges (or a portion thereof) should we not be able to solve any valid issues with the recovered data.
OUR GREEN IT RECYCLING AND DISPOSAL POLICIES
- We are committed to the re-use of new and used data storage device components as part of our data recovery processes and the recycling of these and all other electronic components once they are no longer functional or of further use.
- Shredded paper, destroyed hard disk drives, CD's and DVD's, Compact Flash Drives, Mobile Devices and all other destroyed electronic equipment will be disposed of by way of recycling.
- Data tapes will be dumped as landfill. South African recycling companies do not accept digital tape media for recycling primarily due to:
- Their composition "“ typically approx. 20% plastic, 1% metal and 79% magnetic tape;
- Vast material differences between the different type of data tapes;
- And the challenges in separating the recyclable materials once they have been destroyed.