Having sleepless nights not knowing with 100% certainty that no sensitive data is leaving your office when you retire your computers - All that stands between you and a good night’s rest is the ASM 120 degausser and 30 seconds.
The ProDevice ASM120 is small enough to fit on your desk yet powerful enough to permanently sanitize all types of hard disk drives irrespective of the make, model and size.
This mobile automatic degausser with pre-paid functionality generates an electromagnetic field of 11,000 Gauss guaranteeing the total destruction of data from functional and non-functional (damaged) hard drives and many magnetic data tapes.
TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF DATA FROM MAGNETIC STORAGE MEDIA INCLUDING:
- All hard disk drives: 1.8", 2.5" (Laptop) and 3.5" (PC, Server, SAN, NAS etc.)
- Irrespective of the size, format, make and model.
- Magnetic Data tape media: LTO1-LTO5, DLT, SDLT, DDS, DAT, AIT, Travan, MLR, SLR, QIC, 3480/3490, 3490E, 3590, 3590E, 3592, 9840, 9940, T10K, SD-3, VXA.
- Audio and video tape cassettes
- Floppy, ZIP, and RDX disks
WHAT MAKES PRODEVICE ASM120 UNIQUE?
- Ease of operation and speed
- Automatic functionality by just placing the media in the drawer, closing the drawer and pressing the button and after approx. 30 seconds the HDD or tape is permanently erased.
- An LCD screen displaying instructions and device status as well as the number media degaussed.
- Safe and effective
- Remove data from even high coercive data storage devices by generating a magnetic field of 11,000 Gauss.
- Can completely sanitise confidential information from all types of hard disk drives and magnetic tapes erasing data from functional as well as damaged hard drives and magnetic tapes.
- The degausser weighs only 30Kg and a small footprint making it possible to fit it in a standard protective carry case for easy transportation.
- Pre-Paid and software management functionality
- Allowing the degausser to be used for D.I.Y. applications operating in MaaS mode (Machine as a service) with a cycle counter making it possible to track the number of media degaussed.
- The pre-paid software management functionality allows for remote charging of additional erasing cycles.
- The ability to access historical data (log files) including date, number of degaussed media, number of cycles and estimation of generated impulse for reporting and auditing purposes.
- Diagnoses of the degausser via the management tool.
- Continuous assessment of electromagnetic field strength to ensure service integrity.
- Multiple language support.
- Operating in network mode, with the ability to operate, monitor, and manage the ProDevice ASM120 from any location in the world via a TCP/IP connection.
- Complies with the following international safety and security standards
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization, NIST SP 800-36, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH), Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Storage media maximum size: 200 mm x 120 mm x 50 mm
- Magnetic Field: 11,000 Gauss (1.1 T)
- Data removal cycle: Approx. 40 seconds / unit
- Power supply: 230V / 60Hz
- LCD display: Yes
- TCP/IP interface (communication with the software tools): Yes
- Dimensions: 200mm x 465mm x 325mm
- Weight: 30kg
- Warranty: 24 Months standard with optional 3 or 5 year warranty extension
THE PRODEVICE ASM120 IS EASY TO USE:
Step 1 - Insert the storage media into the drawer.
Step 2 - Close the drawer.
Step 3 - Press the button.
Step 4 - Remove the sanitized media.
All the data is permanently destroyed in less than one minute leaving hard disk drives and most modern tapes un-usable.