- Package your device as if you are sending us an egg to prevent further damage:
- Make use of a sturdy cardboard (corrugated) box at least twice the size of your device.
- Wrap the device using ensuring adequate padding to prevent any movement and also to be able to absorb any impact while being transported.
- Package multiple drives with enough so that there will be no contact between them.
- Seal the box with packing tape and mark with our shipping details and your physical return address.
- Mark the box as "FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE."
* Hard disk drives are extremely sensitive to shocks that may cause damage to the data areas.
* Additional damage may make the recovery or investigation less or even unsuccessful (unrecoverable).
* Do not use a damaged box.
* If in doubt use Box-in-Box packaging.
* Remove old labels and stickers should you use a used box.
* Do not include any brackets, adapters, and cables.