Memory Stick, Compact Flash and Secure Digital Card Data Recovery and Digital Forensics
Advanced data recovery and digital forensic investigations from all working and non-working (broken) memory stick, compact flash (CF), secure digital (SD) cards, universal serial bus (USB) drives and all other types of flash memory devices suffering from controller failure, blown power chips or any other damage irrespective of the condition of the media and/or potential data loss situation.
WE RECOVER AND INVESTIGATE DATA FROM THE All MEMORY STICK FAILURE SCENARIOS, INCLUDING:
- Physically broken memory stick (Flash drive) connectors.
- "Please insert drive into (drive letter)"
- "The drive is not formatted; do you want to format it now?"
- Memory stick (Flash drive) picks up as different capacity.
- "A problem occurred while installing the driver"
- Memory stick (Flash Drive) not detecting in Windows
- Memory stick (Flash Drive) detecting, but not showing up in Windows explorer
- Nothing happens when I plug in my memory stick (Flash Drive)
TYPICAL CAUSES OF FAILURE:
- Flash memory is extremely sensitive to static electricity and a lot of memory stick failure is due to static discharge, typically caused by static electricity in the body that sends a spike through the memory stick when you handle it.
- Memory sticks being exposed to humid conditions may also fail due to moisture build-up inside the capsule/casing.
- Although it is unsure what causes it, controller failure on memory sticks is quite common. Typically, when this happens, your machine will still detect something was plugged in, but will either say there is a problem installing it, or that the drive needs to be formatted. It can also ask that you insert a disk when you click on the removable device icon in Windows explorer or detect a false capacity and not allow any access to the disk. In a few cases, this can also be caused by a blown memory chip.
Compact flash card, smart media, multimedia card, secure digital card, memory stick, IBM microdrive, SD card, xD-picture card, mini & micro SD, jet flash-A 2.0 pen drive, PCMCIA ATA flash disk, jet flash USB, PCMCIA linear flash, PQI iStick pen drive...
RECOVERY AND INVESTIGATION FROM FLASH MEMORY MANUFACTURERS, INCLUDING:
Sony, Kingston, Micro SD, Delkin's eFilm, Reviva, Ridata Compact Flash, Ridata MiniSD, Transcend, Ultra-X, All, TakeMS, Fujitsu-Siemens, Verbatim...
Sony VAIO Micro Vault, TwinMOS, Delkin, Reviva, Ridata, Transcend, TakeMS Secure Digital, Reviva Memory Stick, Sony Memory Stick...