Professional data recovery from 360KB, 1.2MB and 1.44MB (5.25" and 3.5") floppy and stiffy disks irrespective of the condition of the media and/or potential data loss situation.
TYPICAL SYMPTOMS AND ERROR MESSAGES
- The file could not be accessed, this file may be read only, or you may be trying to access a read only location or the server document may not be responding.
- Unable to access drive "X"
- Disk error, press any key
- Device not ready, reading drive "X"
- Grinding or clacking noises
- The disk reports bad sectors.
- Corrupt data.
- Lost data.
- Partially re-loaded disks.
- Deleted files