The HSM Powerline HDS 230 shredder is the ultimate in data destruction. This high"“performance data shredder completely destroys all types of digital and magnetic media including hard drives and magnetic tapes by cutting them into tiny particles making any form of data recovery completely impossible.
The advantage of this shredder is that it is extremely easy and safe to use.". The HSM Powerline HDS shredder is designed for longevity, with a sturdy, solid-steel cutting unit and a powerful, robust drive. The machines high throughput capacity and energy-saving continuous operation makes it an intelligent choice for reducing youir carbon footprint.
TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF DATA FROM MAGNETIC STORAGE MEDIA AND DEVICES INCLUDING:
- All hard disk drives: 1.8", 2.5" (Laptop) and 3.5" (PC, Server, SAN, NAS etc.)
- Irrespective of the size, format, make and model.
- All types of magnetic data tapes including LTO1-LTO5, DLT, SDLT, DDS, DAT, AIT, Travan, MLR, SLR, QIC, 3480/3490, 3490E, 3590, 3590E, 3592, 9840, 9940, T10K, SD-3, VXA "¦
- Audio and video tape cassettes
- Floppy, ZIP, and RDX disks
- Optical media (CDs/DVDs, Blu-ray)
- Credit and Identity cards
- USB, SD, compact flash and all other types of memory sticks, memory cards and drives
- All types of mobile deives including cellular phones, PDAs and smartphones.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE HDS 230 PHYSICAL DATA SHREDDER
- Easy to use
- By having a multi-functional operating and display panel;
- With automatic stop and reverse in the event of blockages;
- With a high throughput capacity and energy-saving for continuous operation with IE2 energy-efficient motors in accordance with IEC 60034 30;
- Designed to last for a long time with sturdy solid-steel cutters and a powerful robust motor;
- With a small footprint (low space requirement) and
- A conveyor belt feeding destroyed particles - suitable for most waste bins sizes;
- Data protection compliant ensuring peace of mind in the complete destruction of all digital devices and magnetic media.
- Up to 360 items can be destroyed per hour.
- Cutting type: Particle cut
- Security level new (DIN 66399): 3 / T-3 / E-2 / H-5
- Cutting width: 11.5 mm
- Particle length: 26 mm
- Noise level: (idle operation) 57 dB
- Noise level: (full load) 67 dB
- Voltage: 3x400 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Depth: 3298 mm
- Width: 1040 mm
- Height: 1696 mm
- Weight: 1260 kg
- Warranty: 24 Months
THE HSM DATA SHREDDER IS EASY TO USE:
Step 1 - Place an e-waste recycle bin under the conveyer belt.
Step 2 - Turn on the shredder.
Step 3 - Insert the device or media into the drawer.
Step 4 - Close the drawer.