New data recovery and forensic capabilities added to our mobile device data recovery service - Now supporting 19,776 devices and 1,729 applications, these include:
- Physical extraction while bypassing user lock for twenty-two Samsung Galaxy devices including the Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and Note 5.
- A new and unique extraction method that allows physical extraction for more than hundred and forty LG models, with twenty-two new devices that were not previously supported including the LG MS330 and VS880.
- A unique capability to disable the user lock for hundred and thirty-seven Samsung devices.
- Physical extraction while bypassing user lock and decoding for nineteen Huawei devices.
- Disable user lock support for seventeen LG Android devices, including the LG G5.
- Physical extraction while bypassing user lock and decoding for three Nokia 105 devices, including RM-1133, RM-1134, and RM-1135.
- An enhanced lock-bypassing physical extraction method supporting twenty-eight Samsung devices (MSM8916), overcoming previous firmware limitations.
- New applications for iOS and Android devices - Don’t Touch This (iOS), HereMaps (Android), HideSMS (Android), Hot or Not, Kakao Story, Mappy (Android), Meet24, MeetMe, Nike+ Running, Scruff (Android), SpringPad FlipNote (iOS) and TextMe and 183 updated application versions.
Summary of our mobile device data recovery capabilities:
- Logical data recovery: 8,539 mobile devices
- Physical data recovery: 4,444 mobile devices
- File system data recovery: 4,462 mobile devices
- Extract/disable user lock: 2,331 mobile devices
- Total number of devices now supported = 19,776