Seagate Hard Drive Recovery
We recover data from broken / faulty external and internal Seagate hard drives.
Whether your Seagate hard drive is suffering from an electro-mechanical failure (hardware) or a logical failure (software) our team of professionals with over 18 years of experience can help you recover your lost data.
HERE ARE THE MOST COMMON ELECTRO-MECHANICAL FAILURES WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED WITH SEAGATE HARD DRIVES:
- The drive was dropped or received a hard knock of some sort.
- Crashed and the reading heads are not working properly. The drive can have clicking (knocking) noises or even a very harsh scratching noise.
- The motor seized and the Seagate drive fails to spin after power is applied. This normally results in the drive making beeping noises.
- Firmware failure (corruption), this can also cause the drive to make strange clicking (knocking) noises.
- The drive is suffering from bad sectors resulting in the drive not being accessible or struggling to detect and read data. Normal wear and tear is usually the culprit.
- The Seagate drive is completely dead and does not spin up when power is applied. This can be caused by electricity fluctuations in the form of spikes or power surges (lightning damage) or the wrong power voltage being applied to the drive or power supply. In some cases water damage also has the same effect.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE LOGICAL FAILURES WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED WITH SEAGATE HARD DRIVES:
- Hard drive has been formatted.
- Data on the drive is corrupt and unreadable.
- Virus infections have caused the data on the drive to be unreadable or corrupt.
- The hard drive has been reloaded by a new operating system.
- Deleted data.
Should your Seagate hard drive be suffering from any one or more of these failures do not hesitate to contact us!
SEAGATE HARD DISK DRIVE FAMILIES
U5, U6, U8, U10, Barracuda I, II, III, IV, V, U7, Barracuda 7200.7 ( ALPINE, PUMA and APLUS), U9, Barracuda 7200.8,(TONKA), Barracuda 7200.9 (TONKA2,TONKA15, TONKA40, TLITE1HD and TLITE2HD), Barracuda 7200.10 (NHAWK1HD, NHAWK2HD, GALAXY, GALAXY2D, GALAXY3D, GALAXY4D and NHPLUS2HD), Saturn, Neptune, MERCURY, MERC2, VENUS, M72, CORSAIR and MLITE, Barracuda 7200.11, Barracuda 7200.12