Samsung Hard Drive Recovery
We recover data from broken / faulty external and internal Samsung hard drives.
Whether your Samsung hard drive is suffering from an electro-mechanical failure (hardware) or a logical failure (software) our team of professionals with over 18 years of experience can help you recover your lost data.
HERE ARE THE MOST COMMON ELECTRO-MECHANICAL FAILURES WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED WITH SAMSUNG HARD DRIVES:
- The drive was dropped or received a hard knock of some sort.
- Crashed and the reading heads are not working properly. The drive can have clicking (knocking) noises or even a very harsh scratching noise.
- The motor seized and the Samsung drive fails to spin after power is applied. This normally results in the drive making beeping noises.
- Firmware failure (corruption), this can also cause the drive to make strange clicking (knocking) noises.
- The drive is suffering from bad sectors resulting in the drive not being accessible or struggling to detect and read data. Normal wear and tear is usually the culprit.
- The Samsung drive is completely dead and does not spin up when power is applied. This can be caused by electricity fluctuations in the form of spikes or power surges (lightning damage) or the wrong power voltage being applied to the drive or power supply. In some cases water damage also has the same effect.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE LOGICAL FAILURES WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED WITH SAMSUNG HARD DRIVES:
- Hard drive has been formatted.
- Data on the drive is corrupt and unreadable.
- Virus infections have caused the data on the drive to be unreadable or corrupt.
- The hard drive has been reloaded by a new operating system.
- Deleted data.
Should your Samsung hard drive be suffering from any one or more of these failures do not hesitate to contact us!
SAMSUNG HARD DISK DRIVE FAMILIES
SpinPoint M40 Series, SpinPoint P120 SATA Series, SpinPoint P40 Series, SpinPoint P80SD Series, SpinPoint PL40 Series, SpinPoint V120CE Series, SpinPoint V60 Series, SpinPoint V80 Series, SpinPoint T Series, SpinPoint S Series, SpinPoint N Series, SpinPoint M Series, SpinPoint P Series, PL40 Series PATA, P80 Series SATA 1.5Gb/s, SpinPoint V Series, VL40P Series, V60 Series, V30 Series.