We can offer you a secure and completely confidential hard disk drive erasure, wiping, destruction and sanitization service tailored to suit your specific needs. Many people falsely believe that deleting files or even formatting your hard drive is a permanent and secure way of erasing data. Being a data recovery company and recovering data for a living we can assure you that these processes are not effective.
YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF THREE SECURE METHODS IN DESTROYING DATA FROM HARD DISK DRIVES.
Your choice would be based on your situation including the functionality of the hard drives and if they need to be re-used.
OUR HARD DISK DRIVE DATA DESTRUCTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Free Consultation and evaluation.
- No quote rejection fee.
- An optional Non-Disclosure agreement.
- A certificate of destruction issued by an independant 3rd party once we are finished.
- The option to either buy or rent a ProDevice ASM120 Degauser.
WHAT IS DEGAUSSING?
- Degaussing is the process of decreasing (neutralizing) or destroying a remnant magnetic field by reversing the polarity of the magnetic particles.
- Degaussing permanently destroys information from functional and non-functional hard disk drives (HDD) rendering them un-usable as the electromagnetic field not only destroys data written to the magnetic media but also destroys the servo tracks and could also destroy some sensitive components on the printed circuit boards.
- Degaussing permanently erases information from functional and non-functional magnetic data tapes like LTO, 3592, T10K, 3590, 9840, 9940 etc. rendering them un-usable as the electromagnetic field not only destroys data written to the magnetic media but also destroy the servo tracks.
- Some older data tapes like DLT, SDLT , DDS, 3480, 3490e as well as audio and video (VHS) cassettes and floppy disks do not lose their magnetic properties after degaussing and can be re-used.
Please complete the feedback form and we will forward you a quotation ASAP via email.
Please complete the form with as much detail as you possibly can. The information will greatly assist us in sending you an accurate quotation.
We will contact you with a quotation via email as soon as possible (during our office hours) , or a phone call if we have further questions.
(Our office hours are from 08H00 to 17H00 (GMT+2:00) Monday to Friday.)
You can also contact us by calling 012-665-2945 and talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable engineers or via email at email@example.com.