Email Recovery, Repair, Conversion and Forensic Investigations
Data recovery, digital forensic investigations, data repairs and conversion from corrupt, deleted, damaged, manipulated and virus-infected email files, databases and applications including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Lotus Notes, Outlook Express and Microsoft mail.
Typical email potential data loss scenarios:
- Unable to mount email database or server.
- Corrupt, damaged or deleted email files, messages, folders, database or address books.
Typical forensic investigation scenarios:
- Search for evidence from a mail server(s) or a mailbox(s).
- Search and recover deleted messages from a mail server(s) or a mailbox(s).
- Establishing when an email message(s) was created, received, or processed through a server(s).
- Establishing the authenticity of an email message(s).
- Gathering email messages from large, distributed and diverse email servers and systems, for potential use in a legal process, using sound forensic principles and procedures.
- Converting MS Exchange OST and EDB, Lotus Notes and Domino NSF, MS Outlook PST, MailBox MBOX, Outlook for Mac OLM, Outlook Express DBX and MBX, The Bat TBB and Incredimail IMM and IML and other email message format to a court friendly format.