Yes, you would be welcome to bring your own destination drive for accepting your recovered data.
- We require:
- An external USB3 hard drive in a fully working condition;
- Must be clean, NTFS formatted (without any other data);
- Of the same or larger capacity than the device being recovered.
- Please Note:
- We need to have the destination drive in hand before starting the data recovery.
- We do not accept any responsibility for existing data on a supplied destination drive.
- We do not accept hard drives with bad sectors, USB2 or IDE drives.
- Our free collection service is only applicable to the initial collection of your device.
- We can arrange for the collection of your destination drive at an additional cost.
- Please allow 2-3 working days for courier collections and deliveries.