We had one of our employees steal data from the company and gave it to one of our competitors...”
Yes, you would be welcome to bring your own destination drive for accepting your recovered data.
- We require:
- An external USB3 hard drive in a fully working condition;
- Must be clean, NTFS formatted (without any other data);
- Of the same or larger capacity than the device being recovered.
- Please Note:
- We need to have the destination drive in hand before starting the data recovery.
- We do not accept any responsibility for existing data on a supplied destination drive.
- We do not accept hard drives with bad sectors, USB2 or IDE drives.
- Our free collection service is only applicable to the initial collection of your device.
- We can arrange for the collection of your destination drive at an additional cost.
- Please allow 2-3 working days for courier collections and deliveries.