Samsung Hard Drive Recovery and Digital Forensic Investigations
We recover and investigate data from working and non-working external and internal Samsung hard drives.
Whether your Samsung hard drive is suffering from an electro-mechanical failure (hardware) or a logical failure (software) our team of professionals can help you recover or investigate your lost data.
The most common hardware failures encountered with SAMSUNG hard disk drives:
- The drive was dropped or received a hard knock of some sort.
- The drive makes clicking (knocking) or harsh scratching noises as a result of crashed (faulty) reading heads.
- The motor seized and the Samsung drive fails to spin making beeping noises.
- Firmware failure (corruption) causing drive detection and/or reading issues and can also result in the drive making strange clicking (knocking) noises.
- Bad sectors causing reading and writing errors and in some cases making the drive undetectable. This is normally as a result of the driver suffering from a knock(s) or wear and tear (magnetic field/platter fatigue).
- The Samsung drive is completely dead and does not spin-up. This can be due to electrical fluctuations (spikes or power surges) as a result of load shedding, lightning, a bad power source or a short caused by water or other liquid damage.
Typical software issues encountered with SAMSUNG hard disk drives:
- The hard drive has been formatted.
- The data on the drive is corrupt and unreadable.
- Virus infections making the data unreadable or corrupt.
- The drive was re-loaded (overwritten) when installing a new operating system or system recovery.
- Deleted data.
Should your Samsung hard drive be suffering from any one or more of these failures do not hesitate to contact us!
SAMSUNG HARD DISK DRIVE FAMILIES
SpinPoint M40 Series, SpinPoint P120 SATA Series, SpinPoint P40 Series, SpinPoint P80SD Series, SpinPoint PL40 Series, SpinPoint V120CE Series, SpinPoint V60 Series, SpinPoint V80 Series, SpinPoint T Series, SpinPoint S Series, SpinPoint N Series, SpinPoint M Series, SpinPoint P Series, PL40 Series PATA, P80 Series SATA 1.5Gb/s, SpinPoint V Series, VL40P Series, V60 Series, V30 Series.