Fujitsu Hard Drive Recovery and Digital Forensic Investigations
We recover and investigate data from working and non-working external and internal Fujitsu hard drives.
Whether your Fujitsu hard drive is suffering from an electro-mechanical failure (hardware) or a logical failure (software) our team of professionals can help you recover or investigate your lost data.
The most common hardware failures encountered with FUJITSU hard disk drives:
- The drive was dropped or received a hard knock of some sort.
- The drive makes clicking (knocking) or harsh scratching noises as a result of crashed (faulty) reading heads.
- The motor seized and the Fujitsu drive fails to spin making beeping noises.
- Firmware failure (corruption) causing drive detection and/or reading issues and can also result in the drive making strange clicking (knocking) noises.
- Bad sectors causing reading and writing errors and in some cases making the drive undetectable. This is normally as a result of the driver suffering from a knock(s) or wear and tear (magnetic field/platter fatigue).
- The Fujitsu drive is completely dead and does not spin-up. This can be due to electrical fluctuations (spikes or power surges) as a result of load shedding, lightning, a bad power source or a short caused by water or other liquid damage.
Typical software issues encountered with FUJITSU hard disk drives:
- The hard drive has been formatted.
- The data on the drive is corrupt and unreadable.
- Virus infections making the data unreadable or corrupt.
- The drive was re-loaded (overwritten) when installing a new operating system or system recovery.
- Deleted data.
Should your Fujitsu hard drive be suffering from any one or more of these failures do not hesitate to contact us!